12 ledna 2013

Are parents right to use corporal punishments?


6. Are parents right to use corporal punishments?
People do not agree on this. In my opinion, corporal punishments should be permitted but used in a limited way. Should a children do something wrong, i tis not neceséry to beat it. First, we had better try and teach them not to do that any more. Once the child has realized what it has done, the goal is often achieved; however, i tis very difficult to explain in words to young children what Theky should avoid doing. I remember hen I was young, I preferred being slapped to listening to a lengthy monologue my mother would give me hen she was angry. Slapping someone is a Quit and clear response and is over at once. I believe psychological punishments are far worse than corporal ones.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Archiv článků